Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Latest

Hello all.

Only five days to go till we take possession!! Things have been moving along nicely. We went to the bank this morning to sort out bank accounts and life insurance - how depressing! We then went round to the new place with the Rug Doctor to clean the carpet in the lounge etc. I met the neighbour across the road, she seems very nice and said that it was nice having young couples moving into the neighbourhood. I opened the back door and saw this little furry thing hiding behind a plant - it was the tiniest cutest kitten! But it ran away from me. Then as we were leaving I went out the back again and saw it standing by the hatch to get under the house. It saw me and ran off but I heard others running off too. So I think we have a litter of stray kittens under the house. They are really small and fluffy! So if anyone wants a kitten let me know...
Here are some photos of the house:
This is the front of the house

This is the entry


This is the lounge (the pink wallpaper is a personal favourite)

The kitchen (as you can see it needs a bit of a makeover)

The hallway

Well that's it. Needs some "modernising" but it's ours and we love it. Now I must go and do some more packing! I'm so excited!!!


2 comments:

slaggybuttonit said...

Pam pointed me to your blog - I've met you guys a couple of times at Pam-related events (I'm the old guy with long hair that she used to work with).

Congratulations on joining the ranks of homo wnership! It looks very nice indeed, good to hear it was a painless process for you. Ours went fine once we found a place, it was just hard dealing with all the lying real estate agents while we were searching!

Time for kids now - I've just had a second one, check my blog out if you're interested: here it is.

Hayley said...

HOLY SHIT!! I am out of the loop. I generally check your blog once or twice a month "just in case" u have added something...do pigs fly? wow this is all awesome news girlfriend!!! Congrats!! We will def be over to see the new pad b4 we go.