Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm Suprised Too

Yet another entry - I must be sick.

Thursday was Q's 25th birthday, so as the trend now is to spread your birthday out to last as long as possible Q decided to make his birthday three days long. Tuesday Team Daweb (pronounced Doorweb), Jacki and Jo went to the movies and saw Wild Hogs. It was a very funny movie! Wednesday we all (us two, Jacki, Jo, Rach, Cam) went to En Q for dinner. I've been a few times before and it never disappoints. It's more classy than other restaurants I've been to, and in fact it's the only one I've been to where they put the bottle of wine in an ice bucket. The meal was fantastic, and seeing as we didn't have to pay it was even better! Thursday was Q's actual birthday, and to celebrate he cooked dinner. To be fair I offered that we cook it together but seeing as he needed to start cooking at about 3 I couldn't really help. So I went to The Cheesecake Shop and bought him a Blackforest Torte - they are soooooo goooooooood!

Easter weeked was spent packing and cleaning. We packed up the spare room which is now the 'holding room', where we've put all the boxes that we've packed. Almost packed everything we can live without for the next one and a bit weeks, and I spent a couple of days cleaning walls and ceilings. Still got quite a bit to do, so will do a little bit each night. We plan to visit the house this weekend - want to clean the carpet in the lounge and clean it to my standard, and check everything is as it should be. So we will hopefully take some photos.

Thats all for now.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Wow, I almost feel off my seat when I saw another update.

Your right, I have extended my birthday this year too.
Had birthday drinks on Saturday, my brithday dinner last night and my actual birthday is today!