Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Crisis Averted

My car is fixed! Quentin turned up with a new battery, put it in, and the car started. But then it stopped and wouldn't start again. So I started getting angry. We thought that maybe the battery was too small, so Quentin went away and came back with another one (and yes, the person had sold us one that was too small). So he put that one in and it still wouldn't start. It was turning over but just wasn't quite there, and I was on the verge of tears. Quentin kept on trying and it eventually started! (someone had flooded it - and it wasn't me because I know better). So now I am so happy that all it needed was a new battery and I only had to spend $100 on it not god knows how much if there was something else wrong with it. Now I can relax...roll on holidays - only one day of work left!

2 comments:

Van Cong Tu said...

glad to know that your car is fixed. congrats

notHamilton said...

hey! when you gonna update this old website aye? All of us over in Oz are getting impatient for new goss & photos!