Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cars - Who Would Have 'Em?

As you know, I got a new car a couple of months ago. Well, yesterday afternoon I was ready to leave work. I got in the car, turned the key, and it started. Everything was fine, nothing out of the ordinary. I started to reverse up the hill, and had moved about a cars length and was at the top of the hill, then the radio stopped and so did the car. It just died. At first I though that it may have just stalled, so I tried starting it again, and there was just silence. So I pushed it down the hill so it was out of the rain so we could have a tinker under the bonnet. I called my dad and he said that it was the battery, so my boss charged it over night. I got to work this morning and tried it again but no success. We found some jumper leads but we can't get a car to reach it, and because the boss has gone for the day, we can't use his 4WD to move it. So Quentin (bless him) is going to buy a battery and come out here and try it this afternoon. So fingers crossed that it will work otherwise I don't know what I'll do. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: