Sunday, November 13, 2005

Photos

Yes I know I have been super slack at updating this site - but truth be known I'm quite a procrastinator, and I'll always find something else to do. But last night I swore on my cats life that I had to update it today, so here I am.

I haven't really been up to much. Last friday night we went around to 69 to eat some of Jacki's cake that she made and decorated. I was very impressed, it looked very professional, and it tasted good too - albeit a little sickly with all that icing. Looking forward to the next one, Jacki! We decided that Rachel's party on the 19th should involve Singstar 80's, complete with flouro colours and big hair. I can't wait!!
The following day my mummy came over for her birthday and we had a nice family dinner at my nana's.

On monday Q had a work party. I was supposed to pick him up when he was ready, but at midnight I got a text from him saying "A taxith will bringith me hometh". It was at that point that I realised he was drunk, which is quite unusual for him. About an hour later he came home, and he started being annoying. He hopped into bed and wouldn't stop talking and he smelt so bad of alcohol it was making me feel sick (I had flashbacks to the halloween party the weekend before). After awhile he got up for a spew, and I decided that he could sleep in the spare room.

The rest of the week was nothing to write home about. I got friday off work as the power was going to be off until about lunchtime, and the guys had decided they wanted to go to 'Big Boys Toys'. I was given the option of going with them, but I opted for the day off.

Well that sbout all I have to add. I promise that I will keep this thing updated!

I would load photos I just don't have enough time today sorry.

Gotta go!

No comments: