Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My New Job

I had realised that my working environment was making me miserable. Alot of the time I was in the office alone, and even though my boss was there the rest of the time, he wasn't really the kind of person I could have a conversation with. I was really lonely. So I decided to leave. I felt bad as my boss's house is on the market (they want to move to Tauranga - god only knows why!), which meant he couldn't really hire anyone to replace me. There were a whole bunch of other reasons to leave, and when I realised there were more reasons to leave than to stay, I decided it was time to go.

So, I found myself another job, which I started yesterday (monday). It's at an architectural firm in Hamilton. It's so good not having to drive to Cambridge!!!!!! The directors (yes, there is more than one) are architects rather than architectural designers, so I will learn so much from them. Oh, and the biggest thing - there are 10 other people in the office!!!! Finally someone to talk to!!!

Well that's all the news to report.

Till next time.

No comments: