Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The past few weeks have been pretty uneventful. Q and I have been sick for what feels like forever, so the unpacking took longer than anticipated. Everything in the house is all organised, now we just have to organise the garage where we'd put all the crap that we don't use but don't want to throw away. Plus the old owner left cupboards, drawers, a chest, chairs and other rubbish which we need to get rid of - I think a trip to the very exciting dump is in order.

It was Cam's birthday a couple of weeks ago. Friday night was dinner at Le Dome. I felt horrible and could hardly speak but I dragged my sorry arse along. The food was great, as was the company but we called it a night early so I could go to bed. The birthday celebrations continued on Saturday, but I wasn't well enough to go.

On Friday night Q and I went to the Tonic7 Expo. It was a special evening for VIP's, and we had a great time. It was an urban lifestyle expo showcasing "sophisticated" products, like kitchens, bathrooms, European cars, spa pools (the really flash kind with speakers and other cool stuff) and lots more. It was nice to dream.... We were given name tags to wear - mine said "Kim Weber". Well that felt really weird!

We decided to get out some movies on Saturday - You, Me and Dupree, and Saw III. You, Me and Dupree was lame, and Saw III almost made me throw up it was that disgusting, but I liked it all the same.

Till next time.

No comments: